“The purpose of education is to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge” -Albert Einstein

February 17, 2011

Welcome: My Journey

The idea of creating a blog came to me while taking a long drive. I want to share my ideas about teaching, education, lessons and everything else!

Through my journey of teacher-education classes, I have found that there is a vast amount of information given all the time - you never know when a great lesson plan or new strategy will pop into your head! And what better way to share and organize those thoughts to share with others?

I look forward to sharing my thoughts. I am going to try to keep my posts consistent, but no promises. After-all the thoughts I want to share are the random ones that I would like to keep organized.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment